No products in the cart.
The USER AGREEMENT
This user Agreement is made by and between the subscriber of this Tyoharwale website and web portal having registered office.
The general Terms and Conditions of Sale detailed below govern the contractual relationship between the ‘User’ (hereafter also referred to as ‘You’ or the ‘Customer’) and ‘Tyoharwale’ (hereafter also referred to as “Tyoharwale”, ‘We’ or the ‘Tyoharwale web portal ’ or the Web portal ), belonging to the Tyoharwale. Both parties accept these Conditions unreservedly. These general Conditions of Sale are the only conditions that are applicable and replace all other conditions. Written prior dispensation, we maintain that, by confirming your order, you have read and do unreservedly accept our general Conditions of Sale. These Terms and Conditions of Sale are important to you and Tyoharwale as they are used to protect your rights as a valued customer and our rights as a business.
USER TERM AND CONDITIONS
- These terms and conditions govern your use of this Tyoharwale web portal ; by using this Tyoharwale web portal , you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this Tyoharwale web portal.
- Age: You must be at least  years of age to use this Tyoharwale web portal. By using this Tyoharwale web portal and by agreeing to these terms and conditions you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
- Changes to the Terms of Service and the Tyoharwale web portal
- Tyoharwale reserves the right to update the Web portal and Tyoharwale web portal and these Terms of Service from time to time, at our discretion and without any notice. It is solely your responsibility to keep up-to-date with the latest Terms and Conditions by checking back regularly. Your continued use of the Tyoharwale web portal following the publishing of updated Terms of Service will be taken to mean that you have read and agreed to the changes. It is noted that in respect of the orders placed by you shall be governed by the same terms and conditions as prevailing on the date on which order is placed.
- License to use Tyoharwale web portal
- Unless otherwise stated, Tyoharwale and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the Tyoharwale web portal and material on the Tyoharwale web portal . Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the Tyoharwale web portal for your own personal use.
- Acceptable use
- You must not use this Tyoharwale web portal in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Tyoharwale web portal or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Tyoharwale web portal ; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use this Tyoharwale web portal to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this Tyoharwale web portal without Tyoharwale’s express written consent.
- You must not use this Tyoharwale web portal to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
- You must not use this Tyoharwale web portal for any purposes related to marketing without Tyoharwale’s express written consent.
- Warranty for goods purchased via Tyoharwale portal/Web portal .
- User hereby undertakes and confirms that he/she himself/herself will be responsible for goods purchased from the vendor registered on Tyoharwale e-commerce portal/web portal . Tyoharwale is only a platform and facilitator for the sale or supply of the goods. In no circumstances Tyoharwale undertake any responsibility for fitness of Goods sold, matching of visual and actual goods bought online or quality of the goods sold. User shall verify the quality and fitness of the goods before consumption and will take up all the issued associated with the same with concern vendor.
- Restricted access
- Access to certain areas of this Tyoharwale web portal is restricted. Tyoharwale reserves the right to restrict access to other areas of this Tyoharwale web portal , or indeed this entire Tyoharwale web portal , at its sole discretion.
- If Tyoharwale provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this Tyoharwale web portal or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
- Tyoharwale may disable your user ID and password in its sole discretion without notice or explanation.
- We work hard to ensure the Tyoharwale web portal is always up and available, but we can’t guarantee that the Tyoharwale web portal will not have downtime for any reason. We reserve the right to close the Tyoharwale web portal for short periods of time for general maintenance, but will attempt to keep this to a minimum. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Tyoharwale web portal is unavailable at any time, for any length of time.
Parts of the Tyoharwale web portal require you to input a password to access certain features. This is to be able to give you details relevant to your order whilst still keeping them private to you. To do this, as part of our security procedures, we require you to register an account with Tyoharwale e-Commerce portal/web portal by entering your email/ mobile number and choosing a secure password. We highly recommend that you choose a strong password that is hard for others to guess, and you log out from your account at the end of every session. There is a password reset procedure in case you forget your password. You must treat your account log-in information as confidential, not disclosing it to any third party and only using this in person. If you think there may have been any breach of security then it is your responsibility to notify us immediately and if log-in is possible, to change your password.
- It is a condition of your use of the Tyoharwale web portal that all the information you provide on the Tyoharwale web portal is correct, current and complete. We reserve the right to disable any user account in our sole discretion, at any time for any or no reason, including if, in our opinion, you have failed to comply with any provision of these Terms of Service.
Tyoharwale takes great care when putting product information, descriptions and images on-line but will not be held responsible for any mistakes or omissions to any information given.
The Prices indicated on web portal and portal are defined by vendors in currency of their choice and exchange. Excluding delivery. The delivery costs are clearly shown and invoiced at the end of the order in addition to the price of the products. We reserve the right to modify our prices at any moment but this will be indicated to you on the order at the time the order is placed. If an obviously incorrect price appears on our Tyoharwale web portal and is not corrected on your total at the time of order completion, for whatever reason (human error, technical error etc.), your order will be cancelled and the payment refunded to you, even if it has been initially validated.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this Tyoharwale web portal , for whatever purpose.
You grant to TYOHARWALE a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to TYOHARWALE the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or TYOHARWALE or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the Tyoharwale web portal that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
TYOHARWALE reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this Tyoharwale web portal or stored on TYOHARWALE ’s servers or hosted or published upon this Tyoharwale web portal.
Whenever Tyoharwale will provide a payment gateway, it will be proper and secure to the best of efforts of Tyoharwale. These payments do not cost you anything to use (Tyoharwale is charged as the seller, you are not charged as the buyer) so you will not pay any extra for your order. You have to register on web portal as user in order to access services and making payment for merchandise bought by you. If any change to this clause is needed in future, same shall be notified.
For return related issues, you will have to approach the local vendor from whom goods are purchased. We Tyoharwale, do not undertake any responsibility for the same.
Tyoharwale accepts Visa, MasterCard, Mastro, American Express, select Debit Cards, Net Banking, Cheque/DD, Bank Transfer, mobile wallets, epayment and Direct Bank Deposits. If the payment was made (paid through credit card/debit card/net banking), the amount is refunded in the same account from which the payment was made. For Debit/Credit Card/Net banking. 7-10 working days from the refund initiation date
Delivery will be provided by agencies engaged by Tyoharwale. Details of tracking will be provided as per agreement with the delivery company.
This Tyoharwale web portal is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. TYOHARWALE makes no representations or warranties in relation to this Tyoharwale web portal or the information and materials provided on this Tyoharwale web portal .
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, TYOHARWALE does not warrant that this Tyoharwale web portal will be constantly available, or available at all;
That the information on this Tyoharwale web portal is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this Tyoharwale web portal constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require professional advice, then you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
Tyoharwale will not be liable for injury suffered by the customer due to spurious, low quality or harmful goods sold by local vendor. Tyoharwale is only an intermediary for effecting better supply chain management and hence we do not undertake any liability under consumer protection act.
Tyoharwale does not stand as guarantor for quality and fitness of the goods sold by the vendors. Customer is advised to inspect goods purchased via portal and get satisfied about its fitness for consumption.
Tyoharwale will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this Tyoharwale web portal :
We do not undertake any direct loss, any indirect, special or consequential loss or any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information. All the payments made towards subscription of web portal is license fees for using the functionality of the web portal . We undertake usability of the web portal as committed with exception of technical breakage and downtime.
By using this Tyoharwale web portal, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this Tyoharwale web portal disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this Tyoharwale web portal .
You accept that, Tyoharwale has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Tyoharwale ’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the Tyoharwale web portal .
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this Tyoharwale web portal disclaimer will protect Tyoharwale ’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Tyoharwale company itself.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to Tyoharwale ’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Tyoharwale may take such action as it deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the Tyoharwale web portal , prohibiting you from accessing the Tyoharwale web portal , blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the Tyoharwale web portal , contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the Tyoharwale web portal and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Tyoharwale may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this Tyoharwale web portal from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this Tyoharwale web portal . Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Tyoharwale may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with Tyoharwale ’s rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Tyoharwale in relation to your use of this Tyoharwale web portal , and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this Tyoharwale web portal .
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with Laws of Union of India, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Pune City.